The annual membership fees are $150 for new members and $120 for returning members. Your membership is valid for 12 months from the date of the application (or renewal date).
With your annual SFRRC Membership, you gain access to:
- Training programs targeting specific events
- Saturday morning runs with coaches and pace group leaders
- Fully supported water/snack stops for training runs over 20 miles
- Coached track workouts
- Tuesday and Thursday group training workouts
- Fall Trail running series
- Monthly breakfast speaker series
- Apparel with SFRRC logo
- Membership in the Road Runners Club of America
- Social events including wine socials, picnics, and volunteer activities
- 10% discount at selected Bay Area Running Stores
- Subscription to Runner's World Magazine
- Subscription to Running Times Magazine
- Personalized membership card
- All this, PLUS a network of supportive and energetic members like you!
We encourage any prospective member to come out to a 7:45 am Saturday run and try us out for a complimentary "test run" before joining us as a club member. While there is no charge for this, we do require that you sign a waiver. Please print, sign and bring it with you to the run on Saturday. If you forget, we do have hard copies available at the run.
We are also happy to have out-of-town guests join us on our 7:45 am Saturday runs. There is also no charge for this, but we do require that they sign a waiver.